Time pet nutrition article - Grrrr

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Karen & Angus(GA), May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

What should I feed my pet

Just because "cats are capable of digesting grains" doesn't mean it is a good diet for them. I am eminently capable of digesting Snickers bars, but I don't think they would make a healthy diet. At least she is advocating better labels.

2. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

I'm sure if we twist it enough we can come up with a way to make Snickers bars "good for you" too ;-) Let's start twisting... cuz I'm really craving a Snickers now.... thanks a lot ;-)

3. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

OMG!! That article actually makes me livid. She is a human nutritionist and that qualifies her to write an article and books on pet nutrition?? Seriously??? People who have pets should take her advice when she doesn't even have a pet and hasn't in years and didn't care a damn about what she had one when she did? I certainly hope there is something in her background I didn't see that qualifies her and the books are better than the article, but what she wrote there didn't really inspire confidence. Give 'em whatever, they should be able to digest it. :shock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.