TNR for Pearl River County CATS Has No Time limits and is $5.00/cat

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer Member

After all the confusion, secrecy, and finally speaking with Ann Bosworth in Poplarville, MS, I learned that FERAL CATS residing in Pearl River County, MS may be experience TNR at any time=no expiration date at this time. She offers help with trapping and directs the appropriate protocol for starting the process. Ann Bossworth has sole authority to get you started. The cost is $5.00/ cat that must be at lest 4 months of age. This has been verified and clarified by ME.. I hope some of you wonderful cat people can take advantage of this program!!!! I miss all of you!!!!

BJM likes this.
  2. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer Member

WE just completed the TNR of the 11 kittens and cats that have been here all summer..YAY!!!!![​IMG]

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations Fran!!!!

That's wonderful for both you and the cats!!!

Hopefully it'll also keep you from having an onslaught of kittens in the spring this year too!!

4. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

That is super great news. What a great person you are to help those poor wild kitties.

5. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Great news!!!!!!

6. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Awesome! Since last summer We had 10 done that we tnr and another 6 we trapped and kept or got homes for. It makes such a huge difference. Ty for doing that. We fortunately have a neighbor a few blocks away who got us in touch with the right people and so we get our tnr done free. We wouldn't be able to do it otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.