tom's very upset

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some kitty (think it's a girl barely 1 year old) is hanging around his property. a few nights ago i went out to see what she was howling about...brought some food with me...poor thing was starving and ate 2 cans of FF in under 3 minutes. (broke my heart) tom was growling scratching and pissed as hell on the other side of the glass door angry(2)_cat . tomtom does'nt 'do' other cats and is a fight to the death kind of kitty.
    i made a bed for her and all she did was spray her urine all over it and left.
    i think she's in heat.
    i would take her to local shelter but have'nt seen her since.
    tom acts all scared and skitty...hangs out on THE ROOF when i let him out. cat(2)_steam
    poor guy used to be all tough and man of the hill, now afraid of a little girl kitty.
    that's sad

2. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

My recent experience was that no kill shelters were full and not taking any kitties. I'm not sure about any low cost spay clinics in your area but, in the absence of any no-kill shelters, this would be the best thing you can do for her [spay her and release her].

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gator this shelter in my town is no kill, and i don't think they are full by any measure....i'll check. this kitty is a real cutie and i think she/he'd have a chance of adoption.
    believe me i would'nt just take her anywhere.....but tomtom is of concern.
    as a rule do we shoot into a stress high? anyone know?
    he's acting really weird. staring out all the windows, sniffing around like mad.
    he hates other cats much to my dismay.

4. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gator check out the shelter in laguna beach. does'nt say kill, or no kill. i just know it's a very nice place and very well respected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.