tomtom..going with a new stratagy.

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amps 313 1/3U (this is only 12 hours since his last shot of 1/4u)

i don't think i'm going to just ride the food drop. it's not going low enough and then i'm left with a day like yesterday with mid 100's all day that even 1/4U did'nt affect very much.
    i'm going for a slighty more aggresive approach to give his pancrease a rest.
    i don't think i'll be comfortable until i see more dd's....is this reasonable?
    i was using his food drop as a sign he needed less help. now i think he needs a little more help. guess i'm trying to get back into remission.

2. Susie and Moochie

Susie and Moochie Member

Hi, Lori. Just dropping here and I don't know how much help I can give but I have a question. Am I looking at your spreadsheet right? It doesn't look like it's been updated for a few weeks. I know, I shouldn't talk because I don't update Moochie's either but you kwim? ;-)

ETA - OIC, the dates are mixed up in what I'm seeing. BRB

3. Susie and Moochie

Susie and Moochie Member

Okay, I made a copy and resorted it and it looks like 1/3 unit was doing a nice job through the last date on it - 1/31/10 - so I'm wondering why you dropped the dose to 1/4. Bear in mind that I have never really tried for remission with the Moochmonster so it's entirely possible that I "don't get it" so I apologize for possibly stupid question.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so tom's day went like this with the new stratagy
    amps 313 1/2U
    +3 62
    +5 83
    pmps (+13) 175 1/3U

see what i find interesting is that everytime i give tom a 'healthy' amps (anything over 1/3) he has a nice day of #'s but his pmps is always higher.
    what up?
    why does a nice dd day give us higher pmps?
    anyone have a humble opinion about this? or should i just shut up and go with it....
    ahhhhhh, the sugar dance. dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

5. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Higher than what? Look like his PMPS was lower than AMPS. Have you found a dose that you can get an AMPS = PMPS despite perhaps the mid-day numbers not being "nice"?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gator his amps were always high but his pmps were ususally lower, often too low to shoot.
    with a good morning shot him PMps are always higher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.