Transporter Group

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Venita, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

At my request, Rebecca has opened a new "Transporter" group. This group is for people interesting in becoming involved with the transport of animals (and most specifically diabetic cats) being rehomed.

Having your name on this group means that you would receive a broadcast PM when there is a need for transport volunteers.

If you are interested in joining, please go to your user control panel, the tab user groups. You will see the Transporter group and you can apply for membership. Applying simply means I need to click OK to let you in; I want to stay away of the group's population.

Many folks here previously have expressed interest in transporting. See my spreadsheet here.

Thanks for your interest and for the two members, Sarah and Wendy, who applied for membership before I was even aware that Rebecca had set up the group.

Thank you Rebecca.

2. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

If we are already on your spreadsheet, do we still join the group ?

3. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Yes please. The group is going to make communication through PM a breeze.

Venita

4. Lucy and Oscar(GA)

Lucy and Oscar(GA) Member

Venita,

I was registered on the old board and just registered by PM here. I didn't add any info on where I live or would be able to transport (to/from). That info was on the old list.

Do I need to rewrite that info for you again for the new list?

5. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

I've got the info I need from you in this documentLucy. As long as that's accurate, and your location is shown in your profile here (which it is), I have everything I need for now.

6. Lucy and Oscar(GA)

Lucy and Oscar(GA) Member

Info is correct, so I'm ok. Thanks, Venita.

7. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Details about Applying to Join Transporter Group

Please go to your user control panel, the tab user groups. You will see the Transporter group and you can apply for membership by highlighting the radio button next to Transporter, highlighting the radio button to the far right (for "select"), and clicking on submit at the bottom of the page.

If you can't get this to work for you, please PM me (use the PM button to the right----------->). Please DO NOT address the PM to the entire Transporter group.

Venita

8. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.