GA Trixie is at The Bridge....

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy&TrixieCat, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi (((Amy))), Lots of hugs and scritches going out tonight to the beans and the kitties. I'm so glad that Trixie is home. I know that her box is beautiful, because it holds a beautiful soul. Stu's favorite mouse, "Emily Mouse" is in his box, together with a Xmas card that he loved to lick and that he would seek out whenever we said, "where's your card?". I find it a great comfort to walk by our piano, where Stu's and Alice's boxes are, and give each of them a gentle pat.
    I hope Zen and Noah will be fine soon. They have to grieve, too. Good Frankie, trying to help you out.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sarah Mc and Amy&TrixieCat like this.
  2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Welcome back home Trixie. I hope you can send your beans a sign soon that all is well at the bridge, they worry so.

Anne

Amy&TrixieCat likes this.
  3. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Amy))) Sending love, hugs, calming and comfort vines, and prayers :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:.

Amy&TrixieCat likes this.
  4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss

5. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Thank you for the visits, everyone.

@Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) - I never had the honor of "knowing" Stu, but he and his Christmas card did give me a chuckle! I'm so glad he has it with him now.

We actually have gotten a few signs...both DH and I have found several feathers, and I've gotten a few quick faint whiffs of frankincense and roses. I experienced the frankincense last year, too, when my Dad passed - and DH had a similar experience when his Dad passed 7 years ago. And, yesterday I saw a cardinal on our patio - not something I've seen before, really (not that close to the house). I recall Karen saying a while ago that cardinals signal that loved ones are visiting...

Noah and Zen both seem to be doing better now...since it has been up and down with both of them the last week or so, I'm really praying that it "sticks" now....

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.