Truffles update

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Anne Biddle, Oct 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anne Biddle

Anne Biddle Member

A9312A10-AB79-434F-B2DA-19F3521768A6.jpeg so Truffles has been off juice 61 days. Please don’t give up hope for remission it was a rough ride but we got there. Don’t know how long it will last but for now we are enjoying the moment. I’m now testing every 3 days and he is looking so well. Having fostered over 30 kittens this year I failed miserably lol with Pumpkin and Patch. They have just fitted in and even Minxy and Truffles have begrudgingly accepted them. I have posted a lot of pictures in the miscellaneous forum if anyone wants to see more lol. However here is the old man being cuddled up to by Pumpkin

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

It's so good to see Truffles looking so relaxed and happy. He is a very handsome puddy! I can completely understand with the "foster fail". And perhaps Minxy and Truffles are enjoying themselves with the kittens more than you know. Kind of like having grandkids, exhausting but oh so enjoyable. I love seeing all the pics and the updates (on all the forums). Keep 'em coming!

Anne Biddle likes this.
  3. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

Great to hear that the remission continues! Forever I hope...I’m glad they all seem to be getting along. I love the pics too!

Anne Biddle likes this.
  4. Laura bb

Laura bb Member

Beautiful kitties! Best wishes on keeping that remission going!

Anne Biddle likes this.
  5. Paigeworthy

Paigeworthy Member

Hooray! Hooray!

Anne Biddle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.