Tucker update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bron and Sheba (GA), Oct 19, 2018.

1. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

A few people have contacted me wondering how Tucker was getting on, with Patty away for 5 weeks.
    Claire, Patty's daughter is looking after Tucker and was originally posting on here, but the website is not letting her login the last few weeks. She's put in an inquiry about it.

I heard from Claire this morning.
    Claire said Tucker is doing well and full of energy. His numbers have been a bit high but no accidents or lethargy.
    I said not to worry about the numbers being a bit high....better that than too low.
    Claire is obviously doing a great job looking after Tucker.....Lucky boy!!
    Bron

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Bron, thanks so much for the update. It's good to hear that Tucker and Claire are doing well. Please give Claire our best!

3. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Bron, I appreciate it. Probably she had the password cached or something, now needs to retype it.

I'm glad Tucker is doing well and has not had a hypo. And this is a good respite for Patty and her DH too.

As an aside, Theresa and I looked at the pic of your kookaburra family again. It was so cute that I saved it. They look just plain charming.