Tuffy Kitty

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Mphair84, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mphair84

Mphair84 Member

Although my cat has been diabetic for a year now, I'm taking matters into my own hands. The vet hasn't really helped. I decided to monitor and test myself. My Tuffy Kitty is an amazing cat!

Attached Files:

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome to you and Tuffy. This board is a great resource to learn about diabetes treatment and how to help Tuffy feel better. Home monitoring Tuffy's blood sugar levels is one of the best tools you have to make sure it's safe to inject, how the insulin is affecting Tuffy, and keep him safe from a hypo event. Recording the data and tracking the numbers on the spreadsheet can provide our expert members information on dosage advice.
    To begin, make your signature. This is going to be Tuffy's pertinent information and will be displayed with each of your posts.
    Here is a link on how to do that: SIGNATURE
    Please post in the Main Health forum HERE to get more eyes on your concerns and questions. Tell us what kind of insulin you are using, what is Tuffy eating, how much and how often. Do you have the blood glucose testing kit yet? If you need help with what to feed, home testing, etc. we are here to help. We will provide the link to getting the spreadsheet set up also.
    It's doable, hundreds of people and kitties have found information, advice and support they were searching for. You are in the right place. Happy New Year, and to better days ahead for you and Tuffy!

3. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

Welcome! You will find great info here and lots of feline diabetes veterans that can help guide you to get your sweet little guy feeling better. You did a good thing for your kitty coming here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.