Tut 173

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by ppp, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ppp

ppp Member

(starting a new thread vs. continuing to 'piggy-back' on Lisa) (your questions helped me, too, Lisa)

So, Tut's at 173 this a.m. -- new low. Gave him .75 (or as close to that as I could measure). Was so distracted I let him eat all of his first-meal food before I got around to the shot. Worried he was going to disappear so had to make a decision. (He is not comfortable being hauled around, so I catch him when I can [unless if something was really critical, I could grab him].) Got him while he was drinking though, and he has settled down next to me, per most usual behavior in the a.m.

It's too bad we can't just celebrate these lower numbers! Which are surely a good sign. But, I so appreciate the cautions about hypo-ing.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

The folks on the Lantus forum can help you with dosing. There are great yellow info stickies on that forum's threads list to look at. The ones on TR and SLGS describe those dosing regimens in detail and there are tons of very experienced people there to advise. :)

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.