TV tonight, relevant to Feline Health forum

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Noah & me (GA), Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Some northern states have access to the CBC, a Canadian television network. Tonight at 6:00PM Eastern there is a one hour program The Nature of Things and tonight's program is called "Pets, Vets and Debts". "How far owners will go for the heath and welfare of their pets". I'm certain it's a repeat and I have not checked YouTube to see if it's there. My TV guide says it's only repeated once at some obscure hour. We put Jasper through an MRI because I was talked into it so I can relate.
    The CBC also has a secondary network called CBC News Network so some 3:00AM digging may be in order.
    And Jasper? First we were quoted the price for the MRI. And then we were told it would be an extra mortgage payment for the anesthesiologist. It was all for nothing!!! Unpleasant memories.

Juliet and Myagi (GA) and Heidi like this.
  2. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

lessons learned... horrific memories of Baby getting hurt because of my stupidity & failure to speak up! I don’t even. Go. There!

3. Noah & me (GA)

The enormous emergency clinic near us does amazing things BUT in the lobby with comfy-cozy sofas the coffee tables have a lack of reading material. The one thing they do have is a nice glossy brochure, "Payment Options".

4. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

I’ve only been to an emergency clinic once, when Baby was hypo. I didn’t realize that they took her to the back room for treatment & I was left in a reg. room not able to see her! Nope please give her the glucose & I’ll hand feed her here on the floor. My little wait/clinic room soon became the treatment room. I’ll pay $150 but let me be with her?!? Had I been further along with this forum I could’ve saved her the trip & we would have been fine at home... but you just don’t want to risk it!

5. Noah & me (GA)

There might be some insurance thing about you not being in the room but with Andrew they needed a fifth set of hands to pin him down and get a blood sample. Normally Andrew's mouth breathing and stress would have meant Stop what you're doing but he was very sick so it was now or never. I had already been a long term customer so they trusted me not to freak out about the hood he was wearing. Andrew was a known biter, once sent a tech to emergency for an IV bag of antibiotics. That became folklore at the clinic, forever known as "The incident with Andrew". Lawyers and insurance companies, :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.