***Update from Georgia & Simon***

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

I just pm'd Georgia inquiring on Simon as we hadn't heard from her in a while, and I noted so many asking about them. Georgia gave me permission to post her message. She and Simon need all of our support, healing vines and prayers.

2. Melissa & Tarragon

Melissa & Tarragon Well-Known Member

Re: ***Update from Georgia & Simon

Thank you so much Ann. Sending all kinds of healing vines for Simon and hugs for Georgia.

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you, Ann, for posting Georgia's update.

(((((((Georgia & Simon))))))) Lots of healing vines for whatever is bothering Simon. We are thinking positively that it is nothing serious and that Simon will rally soon.

Hugs from us,

Ella & Rusty

4. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you, Ann.

Sending MANY positive vines to (((Georgia and Simon))).

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks Ann for posting this, as I had been wondering how all is with Simon. It does sound like he is recovering from a bout of P'titis, and with the URI, no wonder he feels so bad. I hope that the appy stim will jump start things for him. It is very good that they are taking the time to rule out everything. Even though the one test was negative, I hold alot of value with the U/S that showed chronic signs, even if inactive, of it. It is very good that the rest of the U/S was good. This is all so reminiscent of what I went through with Mannie when he had his pancreatitis. It is not easy, not fun, and takes such a emotional toll on us beans.

Georgia - hugs to you. I so understand the emotions that you are going through now. It isn't easy. Hang in there, Simon will get better. One will never know if it was good to bring Missy home now or not. I do believe that she is grateful to you, and for DH, for giving her a furever home, and that she does know that Simon needs you right now. Cats are very intuitive. She'll understand. Hugs to you. I will be keeping you and Simon in my thoughts, DH, and Missy too.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sending tons of vines for Simon and a big hug for you, Georgia!

7. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for posting this. I have thinking about them and watching for an update all weekend. I'm sending tons and tons of prayers, and I'm glad to hear that Simon ate well last night...praying that he is over the hump and on his way to feeling better.

We're thinking of you guys Georgia - big hugs!!

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

(((((Georgia))))) sending tons of feel better and appy vines to Simon. That is tough to assist feed, especially having just done it with Cleo. I hope Simon starts eating on his own soon. Just a bite or two, Simon.

Thanks for checking and posting, Ann.
    Liz

9. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

((Georgia)) Sending mega healing vines and prayers to you and Simon. Hoping his appy picks up and he gets back to feeling good. Hugs and love!

10. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((Georgia)))))
    Praying for you and Simon. I hope his appetite improves soon.
    Healing vines too....

11. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

awww ... ((hugs))) Georgia, you guys are always kept in our prayers ... Simon, you need to start feeling better cause you got all of us worried, ok? Feel better soon little guy ...

12. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

((((Georgia)))) Just sending huge healing vines and snowflakes for Simon.....and tons of white light. For you...many prayers of comfort and strength, my friend.

We are all here when you need us.
    [​IMG]

13. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Sending Healing Vines and Good Appetite Be Back Vines to Simon. Hugs to you Georgia. You're doing all you can.

14. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you so much everyone for your thoughts and prayers. And thank you, Ann, for posting an update on Simon.

Update: Simon ate well this AM and ate his lunch. He has also eaten some dinner tonight. I am hoping that the mirtazapine just gave him a little jump start and he will be eating better from now on. I am still giving fluids and will keep him on the AB. I also have a call into his vet to ask about a possible kidney infection (thanks, Sienne for your suggestion).

Overall, Simon seems more relaxed today. He has weakness in his back legs but I am thinking it is from the bupe.

Thanks again and I will update tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.