Good morning everyone, I've finally updated Cubby's spreadsheet as much as possible. Unfortunately, he hasn't taken to the testing as smoothly as I had hoped. To be honest... in the last week he seems to have declined significantly. He just doesn't seem happy anymore. He used to lay on my chest every single day and purr like a motorboat. Now he is either sleeping or begging for food. Yes- I know I need to get him off of the dry but I also know his tummy wouldn't be able to swap faster than two weeks. I was planning to bump him up to 1/2 can mixed with 1/16 cup dry this week and then cut out dry next week.... Now I'm starting to think he is too far gone. He is eating and drinking but he's obviously uncomfortable. The neuropathy in his legs has gotten **seriously** worse. I didn't think that was reversible and he can hardly get up the stairs anymore. He's grumpy and even growled at my boyfriend this morning when we tried to test. He has only ever growled at Vets and techs... well... one other time when he had stones. I'm starting to feel like I'm dragging out the inevitable. I honestly can't afford to keep up with this and don't really want to if it's not going to make him comfortable. I feel like I am making it worse. Am I being selfish? Did I wait too long to take him in and get treatment? He used to be 23lbs and he was 11lbs at the last vet visit. I can tell he is still loosing weight. Please don't tear into me... Everyone around me thinks I should have let him go weeks ago. Idk if they're right and I've been wrong for trying... ugh now I'm rambling. Thanks for reading.