Update on Mom-mom, need advice

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Mom-Mom, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mom-Mom

Mom-Mom Member

So it's been a while, nothing to write home about, however, a few changes and I really need a TRUSTED Vet in the Montgomery County, Pa area. As you may or may not know, mom-moms tooth (her bottom left fang) was sticking out ever since the vet pulled the one right behind it. Anyway, FINALLY (after almost a year) it fell out. She is 12 years old and I was too nervous to have it pulled and since it didn't seem to affect her eating or anything else, I never got it pulled. Actually, the real reason is that I dont 100% trust my vet. When she was diagnosed last year, she went all the way down to 2.5 pounds. The vet said "There is little hope, she is better off getting put to sleep". Obviously, I didn't want any part of that and now, here we are, a year later, she is 11.5 pounds and looks great. Her tooth fell out 2 days ago and today was the first time she actually let me look. Not the greatest. The fang broke of at the gum (it looks like) and the fang that was on the top broke off at about the 1/2 way part. Obviously, I need to take her to see a vet. But I am sure you ALL can relate, this cat is my whole world. I really need a TRUSTED and EXPERIENCED vet. I live in King of Prussia, PA. Montgomery County to be exact. Can anyone recommend a vet PLEASE, that won't charge me an arm and a leg. Thank You all. Have a blessed day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.