update on Smokey - OTJ

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by FelineFriend, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FelineFriend

FelineFriend Member

I wanted to let everyone know that i finally got my Young Again food and Smokey has been OTJ since February 24th :cat:

I did a glucose curve last week and her numbers ranged from 3.6 to 5.1 (65-92). I am taking her for a fructose amine blood test on monday. I really appreciate that so many people helped me, i am now paying it forward by volunteering at the local humane society (for cats only). I've wanted to do this for a long time but too much work, then illness prevented me. now i have improved to the point where i can help the cats and, because i'm not well enough to work, i have lots of time for them :)

my computer broke and now that i've a replacement, i'm not able to update the spreadsheet. for some reason i can only view it :( if anyone has a suggestion i'd love to hear it because i want to say active on this board.

cheers, dhana.

2. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

If you contact @Marje and Gracie she may be able to help you with that! :)

Congrats on Smokey staying OTJ, and kudos to you for volunteering to help cats in need,that's wonderful! :bighug:

FelineFriend likes this.
  3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Great news! Congrats!!!

The spreadsheet is kept in your google drive and so you should always be able to sign into your google account and access it there. Have you opened google drive and looked for it?

FelineFriend and Squalliesmom like this.
  4. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Thank you, Marje!:bighug:

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  5. FelineFriend

FelineFriend Member

ahah! knew i was missing something! thanks Marje ;)

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  6. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

You’re both welcome. Please let me know if that doesn’t work.

7. FelineFriend

FelineFriend Member

it worked, once i was able to remember my password, but i started entering on the wrong tab, overwrote the formulas, sorta fixed it but giving up for the night.

Squalliesmom likes this.
  8. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

That's so great!!!

FelineFriend likes this.
  9. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Great news and kudos to you for helping kitties at the human society. :smuggrin:

FelineFriend likes this.
  10. Zipdrive

Zipdrive Member

11. Ozzy Pawzbourne

Ozzy Pawzbourne Well-Known Member

Do you think this food switch had something to do with Smokey's OTJ?

I think it's absolutely wonderful you are volunteering to help cats in need. This is just an awesome outcome of you caring for your kitty and now learning to give to others as well. My heart is touched. Thank you for giving back. :bighug::bighug:

FelineFriend likes this.
  12. FelineFriend

FelineFriend Member

yes, definitely . i noticed her numbers coming down as i switched over to a lower CHO food then dramatic drop once on YA . :)

JanetNJ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.