updating acro sticky/ACRO CALENDARS - need input

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Patti and Merlin, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

So again I've been absent and I know I've missed so many new people. Please again forgive me. I have so many new people to "welcome' to our group. I would like to add all your names to our sticky above. I try to keep the list up to date for everyone.

And I know I have to add that the GH test isn't available right now too. I also want to add a couple new articles but have to get the link. And mainly get that one that further shows about the incidence of acro in diabetic cats.

Is there anything else people want to see in the sticky????

What I'd like to work on in the new year is more of SRT in it with maybe a link to the pics that Heather and Wendi provided.

And Carolyn - could you maybe tell me alittle about what you went thru with Dr Lunn's study on the med?

And should we provide a link somehow to the group on FB so we can get people hooked up together so no one gets missed? Just a thought. Please - give me ideas and criticism - you know me - I'm open to it all! nailbite_smile @-) :smile:

And for some of you new people - I don't know if you would be interested in getting an acro calendar. I know you aren't in it this year but your new friends are and there is a lot of great info in it. It's not just pictures! If you are interested at all - just let me know! :)

I'll be working on things over the next few days and will check with everyone before I update things to be sure I have it right!

I hope all of you are doing well - I may not post often but certainly think of you all the time!!!

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Hey there - not ignoring you, just busy this week. I'll try to think this weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.