Urinary Tract Infections

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Booger's Mom, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Booger's Mom

Booger's Mom Member

I try to do everything with my animals as naturally as I possibly can and normal purchase my natural pet products from OnlyNaturalPet.com. I have some cranberry powder that they sell to add to my cat's food and usually have to add it to a very fishy food in order to get them to eat it lol. I was just wondering if anyone else had any suggestions on natural ways to treat Urinary Tract Infections or Bladder infections in cats.

2. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

3. Sylvie

Sylvie Member

i love ONP products but, their ONP cranberry powder version for some reason didn't work for us at all. i went back to what always did even when it was expired. one of my boys who was prone to regular URI's and stress bleeding episodes at least 4-5 times a year, hasn't had an issue this year at all, i just mix a scoop with about 2-3ml of warm water and put it in a 5ml syringe and give it to him 2-3 times a week. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CQ7XF34/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 . he actually got an uri while taking the ONZp version!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.