Usually buy Clindamycin, 12 bottles, for $5.00+ each

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by cat and sweet max, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cat and sweet max

cat and sweet max Member

The price has increased about 150% to $13.00+ (petsupplies4less).

Anyone know a reliable, more reasonably priced place to purchase it?

Thank you in advance.

Cat, Sweet Max, and gang

2. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

3. cat and sweet max

cat and sweet max Member

Thank you Lisa! You came up with more sites that I did. I just checked Pet Food Direct, and I was surprised to see that they sell it. None of the coupon codes seem to work for prescriptions though.

Kee Kee's compounded Cipraside arrived today. He wasn't thrilled with the chicken chew, but with a little prodding, he ate one.

Hugs and Healing,

Cat, Sweet Max, and gang

4. cat and sweet max

cat and sweet max Member

Hopefully Agri-Med is a legit business. They have the best price.

Thank you! Cat, Sweet Max, and gang

5. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

hmm.. looks legit. You can always google a company and add "parent company info" or just company history something like that and you get links.. Agri-med looks like started out as a bricks and mortar in Troy Missouri business and expanded 4 years ago to the internet. They have a B- rating with the BBB because of one unresolved complaint but what that complaint was is not specified. They have a pharmacist overseeing the RX part of the biz, and require prescription from vet..

6. cat and sweet max

cat and sweet max Member

Yikes! I just placed the order through them, and paid with Paypal. But I missed the option to have them take it out of my credit card. They took it out of my bank acct, which doesn't have enough money.

Anyone know how to change it? I tried to write to them with a "live" person. Ends up it's a virtual person.

Scream!

Cat

7. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

email the company if you cant get a live person. Is your "back up funding source" your credit card?? if so I think they might use that.

8. cat and sweet max

cat and sweet max Member

They will use that as a back up, but the bank payment may go through OK, AND then the checks I have already written will bounce.

I am becoming my dog..a goof ball.

9. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

check your PMs Cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.