Vacation numbers: DOSE ADVICE

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Janice & Johnny, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janice & Johnny

Janice & Johnny Well-Known Member

Hi! We're back! Everyone did really well while we were gone. Johnny, in fact, blew us away with some of his awesome numbers on a reduced dose. I'm wondering if this is where he should stay going forward. We didn't have spot checks, but he doesn't seem to have bounced much due to low numbers (at least to my amateur eyes, correct me if I'm wrong!). A couple higher numbers can be explained in the notes, but the 343 at PMPS is a mystery to me.

Both sitters had the same sample syringe and a copy of the 0.1 unit syringe photo blown up. I think they were as accurate as they could have been, given the numbers.

Missed you guys! Vacation was wonderful though. Thanks to everyone for helping me figure out a way to feel comfortable leaving Johnny or just assured me things would be fine.

Today: AMPS (119) PMPS (167) on 0.1 unit. Chart is updated.

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

welcome back! What a nice surprise Johnny's numbers are. Why don't you keep this dose today and tomorrow and get some spot checks? Then we can see what this dose is doing between the shots. Looks good though.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Welcome back! Johnny did great! I hope he likes this dose and continues to do well on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.