Vacay dose? 8/17,Chuck,AMPS 157,+4 320,PMPS 227,+2 193,+4.5 141,+6¾ 122,+10 230

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by StephG, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...11-2-236-4-177-5-150-8-5-117-10-5-127.182401/

Chimney guy was in and out all day. I couldn't find Chuck all day. I knew he was in the house somewhere! I finally found him behind the entertainment stand. He ate his snacks while I was out running errands today. It was the only times the chimney guy couldn't get in the house. A lot of pounding and noise. My poor cats were scared and I have no clue how they got back there without knocking over the TV!

2. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

I'm still torn on giving him 16.5 on vacation or 16. I don't want to risk a low if he doesn't eat. I definitely am not comfortable giving 17 units.

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Steph, remind us how many cycle until you leave for vaca?

4. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

Tonight, tomorrow, then leaving after shot on Saturday morning.
    Already have shot tonight.
    So 2 more shots/monitored cycles. Then giving reduced dose Saturday morning.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

So it's been 12 cycles since his last green on this dose. Tonight is cycle 13 and so far no greens on this dose. Steph, your title says PMBG's 127 yet your SS says 227. Which is it. That could make a difference on the dosing. If it is 227, I think if you reduce tomorrow to 16.5 to start draining the depot, he could be fine on that dose. If tonight PMBG was 127, then it might behoove you to drop to 16 if the rest of tonight's cycle goes lower.

Hopefully some other will weigh in.

6. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

Yes it was 227. Sorry, fat fingers, little keys!
    I will drop the dose to 16.5 units in the morning. I'm about to test +2 so I'll update soon.

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  7. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

I decided to hold 17 units this long to try to figure out his bounce pattern. That way I can try to stop giving increases on bounce clearing cycles. I haven't really studied the last week of numbers to see what his pattern might be. The last two mornings didn't help much. The chimney replacement has really thrown off our normal routine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.