Vet recommendation in Twin Cities Minnesota?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by HereKittyKittyKitty, Sep 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HereKittyKittyKitty

HereKittyKittyKitty Member

Can anyone please recommend a vet that subscribes to the same philosophies of care as on the forum in the Twin Cities, Minnesota area?

Thank you.

2. JeanW

JeanW Member

What part of the cities do you live in?

3. HereKittyKittyKitty

Couch surfing until I get a job and then find a place :rolleyes: so anywhere in the TC is fine :) I'm just happy to be here :joyful:

4. Rocky&Moe

Rocky&Moe New Member

I go to Compassionate Care Animal Hospital in Brooklyn Park (off Cty Rd 81 and Brooklyn Blvd). While I don't home test, they keep offering to teach me how so I know they are supportive of pet owners to do so. I will say that they are probably a little more expensive than other places I've taken my cats to, but I think they provide the best care. They are also easy to reach via phone, email, or their online portal. Let me know if you have any questions about them and I'll do my best to answer.

HereKittyKittyKitty likes this.
  5. HereKittyKittyKitty

6. HereKittyKittyKitty

I think I found a vet... unfortunately, the hard way :banghead:

My dog ate her ballistic nylon collar... the WHOLE thing :arghh: I ended up taking her to the vet's office that my parents used a long time ago, but their vet had retired. Lo and behold, the vet that took care of the dog prefers to treat feline diabetes with diet if at all possible, and she thinks home testing is very important :joyful: :joyful: :joyful:

The dog is doing fine :joyful: :joyful: :joyful:

On the other hand, the cc melted :arghh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.