Vets make mistakes

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by George and Bert, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George and Bert

George and Bert Member

Been a while. I have had two Sugar Cats and when I read the panic in these posts my heart breaks for you all. I know the feelings and how we love our precious babies. My Bert was controlled in the low/mid 100's with diet and Lantus. He died because he was misdiagnosed and died of pneumonia as I rushed him to a Vet late one July 4th evening five years ago. Never thought I would ever find one who could match Bert, but along came Andre' who was not a replacement, but bonded like Bert did. I have ten right now, but certain ones just find a special place. A year ago I recognized the signs of Hypo and as he was out of it I took a sample. He would not let me test him ordinarily. I took eight hours to slowly bring him out of it thanks to my Hypo kit (TY FDMB) The next day he was off the juice. Last week due to a mistake at the Vets he died painfully of kidney failure. Andre' ate some dry, bu not much. He mostly craved wet and was the first one in the kitchen when the can lids popped. But here's the deal, his teeth were so bad they had to be pulled which caused his death. I have only one cat who will eat only dry. He has gorgeous shiny white teeth. Every other cat has tooth problems. Can and dry food has too much processing is there an answer besides raw. I think Vets do a lot of damage torturing your cat and draining your account. Especially these days when Corporations are buying out the typical small practice. Sorry this is so long. God Bless all of you and your wonderful kitties. Much love for all of you.

Laura bb likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.