Hi, all. Squallie's numbers have been all-over-the-place-crazy the last few days, and he's had two hypo episodes in two days. He was on 7 units twice daily; the vet dropped him down yesterday to 4 units 3x daily at 8 hr intervals. Well, he got his 4 units this AM, went fairly low around the +6 mark and was still low at +8 so I decided not to shoot at 8 hrs. Now we've come up on 12 hours and he's still pretty low, for him, at 226. I honestly don't know whether to give him 4 units now or not, I don't want him to go hypo again but I don't want his BG to soar way up, either!