video on air in bottle

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by sherrib, Dec 28, 2018.

1. sherrib

sherrib Well-Known Member

someone posted a video that showed the correct way to get insulin out, it showed/talked about pushing air into the vital. Can someone repost that or tell me which thread its in so I can watch it again? Ive been using PZI for years and never knew I was supposed to be doing this :banghead:

also,I have/need to teach someone how to check BG levels and how to give insulin , if there are more videos that teach how to do all this, can you please post those to?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Sherri, check the FAQs forum Index for home testing videos, just go down the list until you get to the heading:

Hometesting and Blood Glucose Meters
    The instructions for dealing with Hypos and the Hypo Toolkit are there also, if you haven't seen them.

Link to videos on YouTube for testing and insulin shots: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-from-international-cat-care-icatcare.134505/
    I can't tell you about loading the Prozinc dose into the syringe, hopefully the experts will be able to instruct.

3. sherrib

im looking threw the threads now to see if I can find the video I asked about, I came across it today around 11 AM EST when it was first posted.Someone asked a question & someone posted the video.
    I will also look at the ones you listed. Thank you :)

4. sherrib

5. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member