Vitamin recommendation and Arthritis

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Chrissy66, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrissy66

Chrissy66 Member

We have been giving Candi Pet Naturals of Vermont Multi Vitamins and just ordered her some Hip and Joint Health by the same people. I have noticed that the Vitamins give her more energy but concerned now that she is a Diabetic about the ingredients. I don't want to give her something that has alot of carbs in it.
    It has Oat Flour & Rye Flour in them. Her food we have her on is good and very low in carbs being Nulo but don't want to add Carbs to her from her Vitamins. Can anyone recommend a good Multi Vitamin for Cats?

Thanks

2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

For arthritis try dasuquin... But the BEST arthritis treatment is adequan shots.

3. Chrissy66

Chrissy66 Member

Thank you, Janet

JanetNJ likes this.
  4. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Bronx has serious arthritis, we are using: adequan shots, bupe shots, turmeric "golden paste", fish oil & cosequin.

JanetNJ likes this.
  5. Chrissy66

Chrissy66 Member

I saw the Cosequin does it help? Right now we can tell she has mild arthritis because she will sometimes have trouble jumping up onto her cat tower or sometimes after today I wonder if she doesn't act like it because she knows I will help her up there yet today, her little tail jumped up onto the TV stand by herself getting her toy. LOL!!!

6. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Some folks say it helps. So far nothing really has helped Bronx but we did just start Bupe. Another thing I forgot to mention I use is CBD oil. I also may increase the adequan intervals from 3 weeks to 2 weeks. He does move better on it.

7. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Cc gets adequan every week or she limps. Cosequin and dasaquin don’t have much effect but it probably helps mild arthritis.

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.