Wanted to say Hi!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa and Aurora, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Aurora

Lisa and Aurora New Member

Just wanted to check in after a very long while, and say Hi to all our old friends. Aurora is still doing great, regulated at 1.5u of Lantus, averaging 81 to 117 bg. We sure do miss all of you! And we would like to tell the newbies that the people here are amazing, plz try and listen to their advice cause they know what their talking about. Aurora would not be where she is now if it wasn't for them... Good luck and encouragment to all!!
    Lisa and Aurora

2. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

That's great that Aurora is doing so well. We sure love to hear that! It is encouraging to those that are new and to those that sometimes struggle. This FD stuff can be managed as you and Aurora are showing. We all remember the early days when each of us learned of the dx and all the confusion, fear, and worry. But after a while it becomes almost second nature and our kitties live happy healthy lives.

Thank you for reminding everyone of this! Come and visit more often ok?

3. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

i appreciate hearing your story! we've been into FD since December, here since the end of February and the support here is fabulous. I feel very fortunate to have stumbled on all of you.

so glad aurora is continuing to do well! thanks for encouraging us.

4. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Hi, guys!!

5. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi.. I don't know you or of you.. but hello & happy to hear great news.. hugs from Baby, Sadi & I :mrgreen:

6. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi there... another newbie (been here since December). Thanks for stopping by, sharing your good news, and providing words of encouragement! Most appreciated!!

7. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Lisa, it's so great to hear Aurora is doing well -- and especially for the newbies to hear it. It can be hard to trust strangers. I am so glad I did. Sounds like you are too. And no one in Lantus Land is a stranger long! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.