Water Fountain

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sarshsmom, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarshsmom

Sarshsmom New Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a water fountain. I am searching for one online, and was wondering if there are some better than others. Thanks!

2. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

I use Petmate Deluxe Fresh Flow. I don't know how it compares to others, as it's the only one I've ever bought, but my pets love it, and I have no complaints. It was also relatively cheap...I think $30, but I don't really remember exact price. I think I got it from Amazon.

3. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

4. Kim 'n Shadow

Kim 'n Shadow Well-Known Member

my guys use Drinkwell - got if off eBay. been very happy with it. the monsters LOVE it. they like drinking out of the running water stream. next best thing to drinking out of the faucet, but my guys are all too infirm to jump up on the bathroom counter anymore.

5. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

I have a Drinkwell Platinum (the large one), a PetMate, and a CatIt (water flows over dome). The Drinkwell is easiest to clean and my cats (and dog) like all three.

6. Lisa and Witn (GA)

Lisa and Witn (GA) Well-Known Member

I also have the Drinkwell Platinum and Catit. Most of the cats prefer the Drinkwell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.