we are ok

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Silvina, Nov 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvina

Silvina Member

Please girls.

Im so stressed out and Markies too.

I just tested (I was not going to knowing for sure his numbers were going to be high so I was going to test at +7) and I went to bed. But Markies started to meowing, an acute meowing, weird sound. So I took off bed and test him. He was 142 at +4, after amps 442!!! Dose is only 1.25 lev.

Today evening was very super stressful for him. We went to the vet for an ultrasound. He was an idiont, seems not nowing what he was doing, anyway, would have been stressful either even if it was the best vet ever. We came back and I left to mom´s home.

Now he is at the door trying to leave, he is meowing like crazy. Like when he was newly diagnosed. He is totally stressed. And my concern is that we are already in a number that can take to a low number at nadir (at +8). Taking into account that we had a huge drop.

So please I need help!!!

Silvi

2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Hi Silvi,

Sorry no one else seems to be about. Take some deep breaths. It's been over an hour since you posted. Have you tested him again? Did you feed him? Is he still acting weird?

3. Silvina

Silvina Member

thank you @Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey I seem not to be so lucky at times.
    I fall asleep and Markies woke me up we were both exhausted, numbers went up fast. Now at PMPS he is 374.

We are good. He will need some time to settle after this last days stress (sleeping over mom´s house, and yesterday´s visit to the vet which was terrible for him). And no more Rapid. Numbers were getting better. I think yesterday he ate less due to ultrasound and then his stress etc..

He was able to relax and sleep. He is good now. Obviously hungry but i will wait an hour, in the mean time will give him chicken soup.

Now a new beggining.

Thank you as usual for being there.

Silvi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.