We finally caught a break

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by OLM Catnip Cottage, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLM Catnip Cottage

OLM Catnip Cottage Well-Known Member

:smile:

4 cats tested today, one of them one of my 3 suspect semi-ferals who has been here mingling over a year with my cats. 1 more cat was tested Saturday AM, who's been here over 6 months with my cats. 2 from my other primary foster home. So, a total of 5 more cats tested since Friday.

So far, all cats in other foster home tested negative, and the 2 longtimers that were tested today from that home have an appt to be seen for possible adoption together! We are, of course, still testing there, but thus far test results indicate we may have isolated this to my home.

And one of my 3 "ferals" can now rejoin the household. The one "feral" I was most in fear of, will most likely be joining again soon. I recalled today on the way home when I was confused how Lourdes tested negative that Thomasina was due to be released into a feral colony by the rescue that trapped her when I took her in 9 years ago - she was vaccinated as such. I am 75 percent sure she had the FeLv vaccine. I am now more hopeful for a positive result for Thomasina. That makes things look great for Cleopatra, the remaining semi-feral who hasn't been with us too long anyway and was tested this summer past.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I have faith that God will use this to a wonderful end and at least today, His grace smiled on us.

2. M L and Cleo (GA)

M L and Cleo (GA) Member

Glad you had some good news for a change! Hopefully you will have more. :smile:

3. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh good news. Maureen I'm praying very hard for you and the Cottage. I believe God will show the way.

4. Carol-Charlie

Carol-Charlie Well-Known Member

As I was just saying..... "His will be done"... He wants only the best for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.