Webber 4 months OTJ!!! BG 64

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by paige, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Hello all......I have missed having Webber's condo every day, but I still get to enjoy visiting everyone else's condo's (as time permits) :mrgreen: This is a busy hoppin place man!!

Webber still continues to bless me with his amazing amount of energy. I don't know why but after every meal he gets the huge burst of energy and runs around like a wild man. I have found him on top of our kitchen cabinets....on the second story landing overlooking the living room ( :shock: my heart always stops).

Well......I am always wishing to best, praying for those sick kitties, trying to support those that need it and overall happy that I found this place when I did. You are a blessing - each and every one of you!!! :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

Showing off his shiny coat - thanks to Wellness food
    [​IMG]

He is chillin
    [​IMG]

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT
    He's so pretty and shiny!! :lol:
    Congrats Paige on 4 months OTJ for little Webby! :lol:
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

you're always welcomed here in LL and we love the support you have to offer! :YMHUG:

3. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Tank you Ronnie ;-)

4. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Oh, my, look at that gorgeous, healthy cat. What a testimony.

You do a great job offering support and have a lot to give to this site. Congratulations on Webber's anniversary.

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the photos! NICE!

and congrats on 4 months!

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Paige & Webber--So miss you both!!!!! He looks so wonderful!! We are so happy for you
    HAPPY 4 MTHS AT THE FALLS!!
    BTW, I saw you post here and I smiled a BIG smile to see you!! like this: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D
    HUGS~!!!!

7. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

Paige and Webber,

Congratulations on four months OTJ!!! It sure does not seem like it has been that long - time sure flies when you are having a good time! :mrgreen: The photos are great - Webber is a beauftiful boy! And you are so deserving of this as you have helped so many of us. Thanks for getting me to Lantus Land - you were instrumental in helping to get Jake also into remission. I will never forget that!

May Webber's remission last forever and ever - Amen!

Judy & Jake

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

How handsome he is....and his fur is gorgeous!! So happy he is doing so well....tell him to be careful on the landing....we had an incident this week with CD's Big Mac falling 15ft from a loft...he is okay...but still!

We are having our very first New Moon Party on Saturday Paige....can Webber please come? It will be a dark night so it will be very different from the full moon parties. It should be interesting. We need a little fun around here and we hope that Webber will come and add to the festivities with his tales from the Falls!!

It's so good to see you when you do come to visit...many thanks! :YMHUG:

9. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

He's gorgeous! You've done a great job with him! Thanks for always being there when I have a question. This Board is amazing!

Debie & Jez

10. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Annifursary Paige
    Webber is looking absolutely gorgeous. He is glowing and shiny.
    What a place this is isn't it???
    We are also so thankkul for finding it.
    ((hugs)) Miss you guys!

11. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Paige! Congratulations, has it really been 4 months! Wow, Webber is so beautiful and I love the shiny black fur ... actually kind of envious of that shine... not that I want fur, but I wish my hair was that shiny. Hahaha!!

This is how excited I am for Webber's anniversary and terrific BG number:

[​IMG] WA-HOOOOO!!!!

12. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

4 months already. Wow how time is just moooooooooving along

Webber looks great and all thanks to you. He is doing wellN feeling well and looking oh so fineB

Congrats on 4 months and here is to the next 4 and the next and the next

13. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, time does fly - I am so glad to hear that Webber is doing so well. Keep us posted!

14. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

So happy for you, Paige! GO WEBBER! flip_cat dancing_cat

15. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Congratulations on 4 months. Wow, that went by fast. :mrgreen:

Thank you for staying around, it means a lot to us. :YMHUG:

16. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Congratulations. He looks so handsome with that shiny coat.

17. paige

paige Well-Known Member

You guys are soo sweet! I feel so special with all the posts. Ni ni~~after I hang around of course. :YMHUG: pc_work

18. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Paige and Webber. What a beautiful boy you are, Webber! Congrats on your 4 months of OTJ! And thank you, Paige, for looking in on all the other kitties here. Stu is looking forward to seeing Webber at the new moon party.

Ella & Stu

19. paige

paige Well-Known Member

((((Stu)))) I still remember that little story that you shared with Webber about how to "get in the zone to pooh". :lol: It stuck in my mind. Thanks for being you Ella and Stu ;-)

20. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

and then you don't tell us the story?? That sounds like a story I want to hear! :mrgreen:

21. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Let me see if I can find it Kathy.

22. paige

paige Well-Known Member

I just feel awful!!! I could have sworn that it was Ella and Stu that gave me a good laugh about the poop. But it was Amy and Pedro. Sorry Ella :oops:

Here it is Kathy so you can enjoy...
    Well, Pedro has given Webber’s poop issue (PI) a great deal of thought and wants to pass on some of his secrets to a good poop. Now he doesn’t have a lot of Webber’s background info to go on – but he feels these techniques can be successful in most cases.

First, maybe Webber has FOP (Fear of Pooping).
    So first thing is to have your PC (Pooping Coach - that would be you Paige) set the “stage”. You need just the right ambiance for your litter room and litter box (LB). Soft lights, no distractions (like your buddy jumping on you at just the wrong moment or the drooler panting away next to you hoping for a fresh tootsie roll), just the right size box, and the “receiving” materials must be just right for your toes. (Pedro likes lots of depth). Don’t expect your coach to know these things – you need to honest and really talk this through.

Second, Pedro "urges" visualization techniques for Webber. While lying on his back,find his center, deep, slow breathing and focus on a time he had a really stellar LB experience. (Pedro use to say “be the poop” but had some unfortunate incidents when the poop stayed with him as he left the LB – very embarrassing and messy. He no longer advocates this technique). As the feeling moves him – glide on over to the LB. Next, work it baby. Really dig around and make big craters in the LB, try every possible spot, fill them in and dig some more until just the right one is ready. This can take some time so don't rush. Preparing the base is important and also helps to move things along.

Lastly and here is where you need to really be open with your PC. Get the right background noise. Depending on your leanings, you will need the PC’s help finding the right kind of talk radio program. Pedro likes the political ones- doesn’t matter the opinion, says just listening to the talking heads for a minute or two makes the poop fly right out of him. Then keep the show on a bit longer cause this will help inspire really great poop covering. As you fly out of the LB be sure your PC will change the station to something to groom and snooze to.
    Best of luck Webber ~ yours in happy Ps.

23. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: love it!!

24. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

OMG, I'm dying laughing here!!! Pooping Coach, hahahaha!!! Listening to political radio programs to help the poop fly, awesome!!!

I think I just broke my exclamation-point key from overuse! [​IMG]

25. paige

paige Well-Known Member

I know!!!!! It still makes me laugh out loud.

26. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy 4 months that is so great :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat party_cat drinking24

27. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Congratulations Paige & Webber! Happy 4 month milestone : )

28. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Too funny! Congrats on month 4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.