WEBBER Early Caturday Update!!!!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by paige, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Hello LL! Oh how I have missed you sugarbabies and beans!!!! I need to get over here more regularly but we had some family business going on and I get distracted. I've got to check in on ALOT of condo's. It is wonderful to see that since Webber went OTJ we have had 6 more. LANTUS RULES!!!!!! I pray every day for all the babies on this board to heal or at least stay healtly for those that can't get off the juice.

Webber is doing fantastic!!! :thumbup His hair is sooo shiny and the dandruff is continuing to get better every day. He now plays more than all the other kitties....he's like a kitten again. Wakes me up every morning for breffus. His 5th birthday was last Friday and he got some fun kitty tunnels and cubes (pics below). It had been a little over a month since his OTJ party and I have been able to spread out when I freak out and test him to several days now. :roll: His mommy is a little OCD, :lol: BUt he is a real champ!! cat_pet_icon

My mom visited the other day and she even noticed that Webber's eyes seemed more alert.....like he was looking for something to get himself into. Back to his old pistle self.

Here's an early wish for a Happy Caturday :RAHCAT

I am really proud of my baby boy so I would like to share some new pics.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Wow holy spoiled (but deserving at the same time :) ) kitty! Happy birthday Webber!!!!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

What a photogenic boy!

Thanks for sharing the birthday photos!

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Great to hear from you Paige.
    Glad you made it to the falls but you guys are missed.
    Thanks for sharing the pictures of Webber.
    So handsome!!!

5. paige

paige Well-Known Member

He is very very very spoiled.......but he deserves it. ;-) Thank you for the compliments on his looks. He gets his looks from his mommy. :lol: :lol:

6. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Wow!!! There's a tent land @ that falls!!!!

Incredible! Moses is totally jealous! "When do I get to go?"

I'm so happy Webber is doing so well! I really like photo #4 of content kitty on the couch. Thanks for the awesome update :mrgreen:

7. paige

paige Well-Known Member

We are waiting for Moses to come and play anytime! :YMHUG: Maybe he can take it to one of Raja & Shadow's next party.

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Webber looks so well & happy--Paige you did a great job!! Hope he continues to improve--So happy for you! HUGS~!

9. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Paige & Webber)))

Sooooooo good to see your post & update here in Lantus Land! I really enjoyed the pics, Webber is doing no less than the very best & I am so happy for you both & very proud!! Give Webber a big hug & kiss from Baby, Sadi & me!
    Thank you for the update too!

10. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Awesome update! He looks so happy and cute!!!! Glad you guys are doing so well! Keep up the good work! Have a great weekend!

11. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow love the tunnel :mrgreen: I can see some of my cats in that so good to hear Webber is doing well always makes me smile to hear a cat is doing great :RAHCAT

12. Jennifer and Porky

Jennifer and Porky Member

Hi Paige!

Glad to hear that Webber and you are both doing well! Webber is obviously enjoying his new life at the Falls! dancing_cat

Happy birthday to your handsome boy...and great pics!

13. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Thank you all for bd wishes. Webber told me I forgot to tell everyone he bought a round of tunaritas for everyone to celebrate his day!

14. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

happy Belated Birthday, Webber! What a cute fellow you are! That is a really cool cat tunnel.

15. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

What wonderful pictures of Webber! Great to hear he is doing so well!

I can relate to your OCD about testing...it took me months to get as far as you have! :mrgreen:

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Great pictures Paige...so happy that Webber is doing so well...and you too! I think you need more tunnels though... :roll:
    So great to hear such a wonderful update! :YMHUG:

17. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

love that tunnel!

and especially love the last pic - that's the perfect look of contentment and health! yay! Webber! Yay Paige!

18. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

What wonderful news! And the pictures are fabulous.
    Thanks for stopping by and sharing how things are going, Paige! :mrgreen:

19. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

Hiya Paige!!!!! Great to hear everything is going well with your handsome boy. Looks like he had a nice birthday and is happy with all his prezzies! :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.