Welcome new UK members!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Diana&Tom, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diana&Tom

Diana&Tom Well-Known Member

We have had at least a couple of new UK members in the last few days - I've seen @jaykay and @YogiX and there may be others - welcome! You'll probably have noticed that the majority of people here are in the US but this is an international board and as a UKer myself it's always nice to be able to welcome fellow countrymen!

I know that finding your way around the board can take a bit of time, but while you're doing that could I just suggest one thing - add the letters UK to the title of your thread if you're looking for specifc advice/suggestions for food, meters, insulins, etc. It will help other UKers to see your thread quickly so hopefully you'll get the responses you need. For other questions about the FD journey in general, it may be best *not* to add UK to the title just in case it puts non-UKers off from reading and answering, thinking that they may not have a useful input. There aren't many of us in the UK at the moment and there are some hugely experienced members elsewhere, so really it's just a matter of trying to attract as many eyes as possible for your particular query. I hope that makes sense.

Good luck!

Diana

2. Leah

Leah Member

When I'm in the UK after Christmas I'm going to post at least once and put -UK after it just so I can ;)

3. Diana&Tom

Diana&Tom Well-Known Member

Yessssssss! :)

Noah & me (GA) and Leah like this.
  4. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

And the newest arrival, Jenna & Kitsu!
    Everything you said made sense Diana, especially the prefix UK so we can deal with the time difference. You neglected to mention the upcoming anniversary of when Canadian explorers discovered the British Isles. It was Jacques or Bob someone or other. The NiƱa, the Pinta, the Santa Maria? The details escape me for now.:rolleyes:

Diana&Tom and Leah like this.
  5. YogiX

YogiX New Member

Thanks Diana. Thats a really good tip to add UK.

Noah & me (GA), Leah and Diana&Tom like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.