Welcoming my parents and their sugar kitty to FDMB

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Lisa & Leo, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Hi All,

I am posting to help introduce my parents and their sweet boy Cooper (@K T and Cooper ) to the FDMB family. They posted an intro over on the main forum and have some questions about their recent switch to Prozinc: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...st-switched-to-prozinc-from-humulin-n.174079/

Leo and I are alumni after he went OTJ a few years ago on Lantus. I am helping my parents get up-and-running, but am asking those of you with Prozinc experience to help out when they need advice. I'd really appreciate your help with any questions they have.

Thanks!
    Lisa

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I have a lot of ProZinc experience even though I've just switched my guy to Lantus. I can't open their SS though and said so on their post.

3. Lisa & Leo

Hi Kris - I am glad you responded. I've looked at your SS and see lots of great advice you've been giving, and I'm very grateful for your help when they might need it. I'll work with mom in a bit to make sure she's got the permissions set on the SS correctly.

Thanks!

4. Kris & Teasel

Please don't judge ProZinc by Teasel's SS! He's extraordinarily bouncy and complicated. :facepalm:

5. Lisa & Leo

Haha! Leo was one of the Rainbow Kings of Bounce during his time in Lantus Land - we speak "bounce"! :)

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  6. Kris & Teasel

I see that! Now I don't feel so bad ... Being on FDMB has taught me a lot and one of the very important things is that I'm not alone in having a tricky kitty! :D

Lisa & Leo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.