Well, I did the opposite of you, Pamela....

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

...I forgot the shot! And I have no good excuse like I thought someone else was going to give the shot. Like, whom? Beau?

This morning I prepared his shot and went to set up testing supplies and last night syringe was sitting where I put the current, about to use it, syringe. So I picked it up and looked at it - yep, still had the dose in it. I swear I remember giving the shot, but I must be wrong.

He was 329. Sigh.

2. pamela and tigger

pamela and tigger Well-Known Member

ohmygod_smile Must be something in the air. Ack, 329!

3. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

It was 332, actually, I mis-remembered it. He was agitated last night so I tested him at 3:30 am and he was 324. I guess I was too asleep at that point to figure out something was wrong. I think I was expecting a low because he was being so fussy so I sort of didn't even register it. He kept me from getting any deep sleep and I ended up with a headache. Hopefully, I can sleep ok tonight. Poor guy. I feel so bad because it was my sloppiness that caused him to be so restless. Oh, speak of the devil.. .here he is! He probably wants to be fed.

He was 211 this pm, thank Ja!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.