Well, I WAS excited about the yellows......

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sheri & Spyder (GA), Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheri & Spyder (GA)

Sheri & Spyder (GA) Member

10/19 AMPS = 438 (2.75u)
    PMPS = 373 (2.75u)
    +3 = 280
    +5 = 291

AND today 10/20 AMPS = "HI" (2.75u)
    +4.5 = 315

I suppose he just needs to settle on this dose, eh?? :YMSIGH:

Will get some more random checks, as I will be around most of the day

He has been playing some, the past couple of days :smile:

2. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

HI Sheri, I'm not familiar with Levemir, PurrFace is on Lantus. I know whenever he received a dose increase his BG#s went up for a cycle or two and then settled a bit. His dose is determined by the nadir, again, I'M NEW TO THIS AND NOT QUALIFIED to give you any treatment advice but I wanted to pop in and say hello and tell you to hang in there and don't get frustrated. I was the same way and the folks here always got PurrFace and me through the day. You might want to put a ?DOSE in your subject line and the most experience folks will be able to give you advice. Hope you and Dante have a wonderful weekend.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sheri --

If you want to be more aggressive about dose, you can increase after 4 cycles. I do think Dante bounced off of those yellows and it looks like he's coming back down.

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

don't be discouraged, at least you know the reason behind that HI this morning! Those yellows will eventually settle in and he won't bounce so hard .. just another thing to be patient about :D

5. Sheri & Spyder (GA)

Sheri & Spyder (GA) Member

+9 = 351

PMPS = 375

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Yes Sheri it is us, Roni & Moonie from Spyder times :mrgreen:
    Things have changed quite a bit here in Lantus Land, Jojo & Jill times, but we still all try to help each other--
    Moonie is on lantus, But I see your New FD furbaby is on Levemir--That has a later nadir than lantus too..
    Be excited that you are helping this baby, and we will all pitch in to help...So being glad for yellow is OK!
    It will get better...Do you remember when levemir & lantus forums joined together??

I do...You'll be fine..Happy you are here & that you remembered us--Hugs & Love from us!!( remember that too?) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.