Wellness CORE ?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Smokey & Kim, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey & Kim

Smokey & Kim Member

Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to make sure I am going to grab the right bag of Wellness.. if someone could verify, I'd be greatful. If I grab the wrong stuff and open it, I'm gonna be stuck til payday.

Here's a link to what I THINK I should be getting..

http://www.petco.com/product/106444/Wel ... -Food.aspx

2. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Yep that is the right one at least I'm pretty sure it is....been a long time since there was any dry food in the house.

Mel, Maxwell, Autumn & The Fur Gang

3. nckitties3

nckitties3 Well-Known Member

Anyone know the carb content in this?

Looking at the ingredient list, although grain free, there are a lot of carb containing ingredients, like peas, potato, tomato, flaxseed, etc.

Just wondering what the carb content was like.

4. morrieb1

morrieb1 Member

Binkys list has it at 11% carbs its one of the lowest easily available reasonably priced dry food....and her kitty is insisting on dry at the moment..... I actually bought some to have for emergency use if I have to not be home for a long time and one of these days I'll try it out and see if I notice any difference in the numbers.

5. nckitties3

nckitties3 Well-Known Member

That's great for a dry! :thumbup

I know there is that one with zero carbs, but my lawd it's expensive! :shock:

6. mdmnore88

mdmnore88 Member

It is expensive. I just bought it. I think it was $49 for an 8 lb bag. Luckily I only have one cat who refuses to eat wet food and she is small. The bag should last a little while but $49!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.