? Wellness CORE95?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rob W. & Emmett, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Anyone know if this food is acceptable? It’s not even in Dr. Lisa’s new chart...

R

Attached Files:

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hmm, I have used Wellness in the past but not the Core 95. It is probably fine as the label says grain free. I don't know, but hopefully someone will weigh in that does know for sure.

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

4. Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA)

Sandi&Maxine&Whispy(GA) Well-Known Member

Yeah, should be good as it is supposed to be 95% of the protein, but none of our cats would eat it. A few even walked away without a sniff. Grrrr! Better luck for you ;)

5. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Haha. That's what all the reviews say on that chewy site too! I haven't tried it yet. Will post here when I do. My cats are super picky, so I'm thinking it will fail :)

R

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Mine tried to bury it.....but ECID so it never hurts to try!!

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  7. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Lol, mine does that to lots of food too. Haha. Once she does it...game over for that food. Not even FortiFlora will rescue it.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  8. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yep!! I know.....Once it's been deemed "fit for burial", might as well pick it up and throw it away because it's never going to be eaten!

Beth 73 and LizzieInTexas like this.
  9. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Lol. We'll see how it goes. Prolly "product test" this at tomorrow evening's feast.

R

10. Tucker

Tucker Member

My cats love it and our vet approved it for Tucker after diagnosis.

11. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

So I tried it on Emmett last night. He seemed to like it and we had really low glucose numbers too...not sure if it was a coincidence. 43 after +2.

Anyway, I will try the other flavour tonight. I have not tried it on his ultra fussy sister, Clara ...she’s the biggest food critic of them all.

R

12. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Tried it this last shopping trip - fed it first time this morning. Dakota really liked it but Snow and Bebo said it was 'poop - ain't touchin' it'. Bebo tends to eat about anything but Snow's hooked on Friskies, I always discount him 'burying' anything. Numbers are still good....

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  13. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Honestly....it smelled really good. Like a nice pate. I almost ate it, lol. Not sure why they're burying it! Perhaps they smell stuff we don't :p

14. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Love their names :) Clara and Emmett... could this be of Back to the Future fame ????:):) Fun !

15. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Lol! Holy, I’m impressed! Honestly, you’re the first to ever guess/realize that! Haha. There’s actually a third cat in the family — doesn’t live in the same house, but his name is Marty. Youngest of the 3 :)

Rob

16. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

:woot::woot::woot: It was easy .... we are ( among other things ;)) Back to the Future nerds :eek: And of course your third cat is Marty !!! What fun !!!

17. Rob W. & Emmett

Rob W. & Emmett Member

Haha. Emmett (the cat) happily ate the other flavour of CORE 95. He seems to enjoy it.

So, he ate the CORE 95 - Chicken and the CORE 95 Chicken & Salmon.

There are other flavours -- I believe Turkey and then there's a Beef & Chicken, neither of which I've been able to find.

I'm not sure what flavours all of you tried.

R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.