What a party...

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Supermax (GA), Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supermax (GA)

Supermax (GA) Member

WoW..... Max is exhausted. His bags are packed and he is waiting for the limo to pick him up. He staggered in here at 4am and passed out on the couch wearing the oddest little uniform, he said Maui made him try on three (what's up with that?), and he mumbled something about the nekkid girl kitties were so worth going OTJ for....

The party was so wild, I think it crashed the server this morning,couldn't get into the board for a while.

So I got up this morning and looked at the test kit and smiled a big smile knowing that no more pokes all the time....

There is plently space at the falls, y'all got to come and join us....

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

sounds like max had an awesome time at his party, which is how it should be .. I hope he enjoys condo living at the falls ...

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

That it was! Mannie staggered in about the same time, mumbling something about it being the best party ever! :D I can't imagine a life without poking! Congrats!

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

You have to tell Max to keep an eye out for Maui. :D
    She is trying to surround herself with all of the Max's that are at the Falls.
    It's like she is starting her own collection.
    Great party. Max is happy for his new neighbour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.