? What dose for tonight? 4/21

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by apple, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apple

apple Member

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

You don't want to bump up a whole unit at a time. We recommend moving up .25 of a unit at a time. It is very hard to give you dosing advice without seeing a SS and how long you have been on this dose etc. I know that you are doing this on your phone but if you can download what Chris had suggested for you a day or so ago so that she can get you up and going, I am at a real disadvantage to advice you to raise the dose.

3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

We would recommend increasing by 0.25 u. You have to eyeball this on the syringe. Do the best you can to be consistent dose to dose when eyeballing. Syringes with half unit marks make this easier to do.

I agree that we'll need to see spreadsheet data to give good advice.

4. apple

apple Member

I sent a message asking for help. Have not heard anything as of yet.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Was the message a PM? I will tag @Chris & China, can you help Apple set up a SS on her phone?

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Is kitty eating for you, I just skimmed through the above thread. You don't need to start a new thread from AM to PM, we just do one thread a day. You can change the title if you need to with a ? mark like you did in this one.

7. apple

apple Member

I did a "start the conversation".

8. apple

apple Member

Not as much as he should, but he is doing it on his own. He's walking, hanging with his civvie best-bud, got in the window, nibbles here and there.

If you change the title, do you put the new requested info &/or shared information in the original (1st) post or put it as the newest post down-wind at the other end in the thread? How is it easiest for people to access the added text?

9. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Just saw the message...been one of "those days"

10. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

If you leave the beginning of the title with the date and his name it helps everyone see from when is the tread and from whom and then ad what ever you need after it.

For example:
    ? 4/21 "Name" PMPS 342 Dose advice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.