What Happened to Sparkle?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shelly and Spaceman, Mar 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelly and Spaceman

Shelly and Spaceman Member

I lurk a bit....sorry. just wondering if anyone has heard from her.

2. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Hi Shelly,
    I was wondering the same thing.
    Maybe someone will be by that has heard from her.

3. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

She didn't seem to feel she needed our advice. She made her SS inaccessible to us and I guess has gone elsewhere for support.

4. Shelly and Spaceman

Shelly and Spaceman Member

Do you think she felt abandoned because she changed her spreadsheet layout?

5. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

@Tricia & Cinco & Harvey @Shelly and Spaceman I wonder if she ever adopted the diabetic kitty who was in dire need of a furever home. (I think the kitty's name is Esther) The last time she posted she indicated she was going to adopt her and would keep us posted. Lisa was going to bring Esther from Montana to Sparkle in Texas.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  6. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

I was thinking about her as well...

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Esther is still caught up in red tape issues. They are hoping it's cleared up soon. She is safe and one of the volunteers is caring for her daily. She has been able to convince the shelter to feed only wet food. Sparkles is hoping for his sister to arrive in April.

8. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Paula,
    Thank you so much for the update.

jayla-n-Drevon likes this.
  9. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I thought I read something recently from her on someone else's thread. ( can't remember whose) She did make her SS available but made it into a 12 hour cycle that helped her better. If you see this @Sparkle we miss you! Post for us because I for one love to read your post!

10. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

@Shelly and Spaceman, she felt criticized, I think, but she also couldn't understand why it was a big deal. It was hard to explain to her that the people here that try to help have to look at many spreadsheets every day and have a very limited amount of time to DONATE to the Board, so it needs to be as consistent and easy to decipher as possible. She felt that was a selfish viewpoint and that we were stuck in a rut and unwilling to try something new. She is certainly entitled to her opinion, and to do whatever she wants with her data, but she made it very difficult for us to try to help her. She did block many of us from her SS, too. We only want what's best for Sparkle and hope all is well with both of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.