Whats the difference?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Booger's Mom, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Booger's Mom

Booger's Mom Member

Is there any difference in the Freestyle lite test strips that are in the yellow box and the white box that says "for institutional use only" ??

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I've never seen the institutional use type. Do they look the same with the butterfly logo etc.?

3. Booger's Mom

Booger's Mom Member

Yes they are the same strips. I think they are just packaged for dr offices or something.

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  4. Sylvie

Sylvie Member

they are the same in the end, but i don't know, for some reason i only want to buy the ones that say institutional ones to use with AT2 and always pass up the yellow boxed ones on ebay. i guess my brain thinks the ones made for institutions are scrutinized more than the mass produced retail ones and therfore i will get less duds or something..

5. allison and Bubbles

allison and Bubbles Member

6. allison and Bubbles

allison and Bubbles Member

hi Kris ...just want to say you are so awesome to be on this forum offering advice and support for those in need....thank you for your continued support for those who are new and understandably really stressed out...you are so helpful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.