What's with the double picture?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Rusty14, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rusty14

Rusty14 Member

Always when I post a new thread, Rusty comes up twice in his picture! Also, my heading is never bold, like others.
    And, lastly, what's with the sunglasses by my thread post?!
    Thanx!

2. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

I don't see a double pic, your header looks just like everyone else's and the sunglasses means you're 'watching' the thread. Next?

:) I know, I'm a smart a$$...

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

The double picture means you posted to the thread. The sunglasses means you are watching the thread. The heading will not be bold if you have read all the posts to the thread. When someone adds a new reply, then the heading will be bold until you open the thread.

Good luck with the dose increase.

4. Rusty14

Rusty14 Member

That's bizarre, cause I do! I swear. His normal pic, then a little one in front of it! Wow. Weird. And I noticed after I went back to view it, the Headind is bold, now!
    Are you guys messin' with me?! ;)
    Just kidding!
    Thanx so much. Don't know how you have time to even post, with that many fur-friends!!
    :confused:

5. Rusty14

Rusty14 Member

Thanx Dyana!
    I'm learning! ;)

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

If you post to someone else's condo (thread) just some encouraging words or something, you will see a small version of your avatar in the lower corner of that person's avatar.

7. Rusty14

Rusty14 Member

No, I started a NEW thread, and saw the double, but it's gone now! ???;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.