when to submit new topic??

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by robinshideler, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robinshideler

robinshideler Member

I'm confused I see some people post a "new Topic" all the time. Do I need to post a new topic more or continue to respond to your comments on my original thread?
    I'm only familiar with other boards way. They made us stick with one thread and edit the original post as needed.
    Please let me know what is the policy here.
    Thanks,

2. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Usually we start a new thread daily. The daily threads or condos as we call them are titled with the date, cat's name and then their readings throughout the day.

So I would start today's condo like this:

1/12 Autumn amps 217 then I'd edit that as I grab tests throughout the day. If you have a specific question you can either start a separate post or add it to Rosie's condo and just add the ? icon to the first post. Either way works just fine, it just makes it easier on me when I'm flying through to hit those that need the most help first.

I try to visit everyone's daily even if I don't post on them. But I'm also not going to hunt you down if you don't post daily or kick you out of the group.

Mel and The Fur Gang

3. robinshideler

robinshideler Member

Ok but what if someone is still posting responses to yesterdays condo do I need to follow all as I go? I won't be able to handle that if so.

4. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Well how I handle that is I'll read yesterday's if I see it but concentrate on the current day's.

There really is no hard and fast rule. If keeping everything in one thread works better for you then by all means keep it in one and just go back to the first post in the tread to edit the title to reflect the current day's info. We're pretty easy going here.

Mel and The Fur Gang

5. KPassa

KPassa Well-Known Member

One thing I do is post a link to my previous Condo, mainly because I don't post every day (or sometimes even every week).

If someone is posting in the previous Condo, then I usually reply back in the previous Condo. This is different from the TR Board, however, in that they will continue reply-backs in the New Day's Condo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.