Where do you order your insulin?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Ang, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ang

Ang Member

If I have to keep ordering from Vetrxdirect for my Lantus I may just put my cat to sleep... this is ridiculous!
    Order on Sat., pay for Next Day Shipping and guess when it will get here?
    TUESDAY.

Since when is the Next Day after Saturday Tuesday?

There has to be a better option.

2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Usually it's business days. So if you order Sat, the order goes in Monday, next day is Tues.

Many in the United States order lantus from Marks Marine pharmacy in Canada for half the price you pay in the states. You can buy a pack of 5 3ml pen vials for $160 which is usually like a year supply.

https://rxcanada4less.com/

Marty likes this.
  3. Marty

Marty Member

That's great to know! I've been wondering this as well.

4. Ang

Ang Member

My cat has been in remission for a year, so I'm not sure I need 3 pens at one time.
    There's the rub.
    I only ordered one now because while I have one that is not expired and had never been tapped, on top of another that I had JUST started using, he's not responding and we're concerned that the new/never been used pen is bad, even though it shouldn't be.

And yes be aware, anyone who orders from Vetrxdirect, its' BUSINESS Days, so here I am on a Tuesday still waiting for my Lantus [ that I ordered on Saturday, that wasn't filled until Monday, and didn't ship out until after 3 Monday]. To be shipped 'Next Day'.
    Helpful.

5. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Many people have successfully ordered a single pen from people on the "Supply Closet" forum. Alan Hamman is someone with good reviews.

Bellasmom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.