where to buy syringes?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Marci and Buddy, Jul 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marci and Buddy

Marci and Buddy Member

need to buy them again, a nd can't fin d where i wrote down the # to call for purchase. ohmygod_smile
    I buy the Monoject 3/10 short needle form Canada,where I don't have a script...can someone provide the tel#?
    thanks very much.

2. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

3. Lisa and Witn (GA)

Lisa and Witn (GA) Well-Known Member

I buy the Walmart Relion brand syringes. I usually get the .33cc, u100, short needle syringes. They have the 1/2 unit markings.

4. Marci and Buddy

Marci and Buddy Member

dont these places require a script?i dont have one.

5. Terri&Kit

Terri&Kit Member

You need a script for the insulin, but not the syringes. I bought the ReliOn (mentioned above) from Walmart no script needed.

6. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

as far as scripts, it varies from state to state. to buy locally in new york, i think you do have to have a script. online i don't think it matters as much although i've heard chatter that some places have changed their requirements lately

7. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

8. Cindy & Kit Kat

Cindy & Kit Kat Member

New York we need a script. But they will sell you 10 at a time, but really want that script. Not sure for mailing but I would believe that you need it also. They want one for the insulin also.

9. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

i buy monojects from ADW, cheaper than Hocks but their free shipping limit is higher. They don't specify the half unit markings in the description, but they (at least the .3cc) are. If you link to them through MrRebates there is an 8% rebate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.