? Where to order insulin syringes with half unit markings in Europe?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Tiina and Hugo, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiina and Hugo

Tiina and Hugo Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I'm faced with a problem that I hope someone can help me with. I live in Finland and the BD Microfine + demi U100 insulin syringes I need to give my cat the proper dose of insulin are hard to find. Or rather they are extremely expensive here, one box of 100 costs 70 euros...

I have previously ordered from the UK from sites like Amazon and Ebay, but Amazon says currently unavailable and on Ebay they cost quite a lot too, considering the postage to my country. Are there any other places that you know of where I could find these syringes, for example in Germany? I now have syringes to last for about two weeks, then I'm all out and have no other option than to start giving full doses. :( My Hugo is now taking 1.50u of Lantus.

Ideally I would be able to pay for about 15 euros per box, which is how much I paid on Amazon until they decided not to deliver here anymore or don't stock them. Help!

2. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

3. Tiina and Hugo

It's a bit too expensive with the shipping cost :blackeye: I found one box on Ebay now and ordered that, but it was the last one. It was 22 euros with shipping. I still need advice where to find more with a similar lower cost as money is a bit tight right now :( but thank you! If I don't find more with a lower price, I guess I need to order the ones from VetUK.

4. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

It's good when kitty's go in remission and their beans don't need the site anymore but I wish some of the international one's would check in, even just to help find resources for others like yourself :(. Are you close enough to drive to Germany? I know they're both big countries, but I thought there was Walmart in Germany, that would be great! Only other source I found on my own was this: http://www.bd.com/scripts/support/s...me=0&city=0&state=0&country=Finland&submit=Go
    Maybe you can call them to see about pricing? And here's the main link: http://www.bd.com/fi/
    I can't read it though :p

Tiina and Hugo likes this.
  5. Tiina and Hugo

Sorry for taking so long to answer. Germany is unfortunately way too far away from here. I just thought maybe I could order if there was a German online shop that delivered to Finland and someone could help with the translation. Thanks for the link and trying to help :) :bighug:

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.