Where's our Cami update?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MommaOfMuse, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Hey Sheila how is Mz. Cami doing? Are we ready to start planning a party yet for her?

Mel, Maxwell, Autumn & The Fur Gang

2. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

I'm being very quiet about it - after last time getting everyone all excited and then having to stop the clock. I will say she has only had 8 shots this month so far :roll:

She seems to be changing daily now as every day she is out in the living room more often, getting on the sofa, laying in the sun (when there IS any sun). Last night she got another Beau bath (on the sofa) and Leanne gave her a good long face sniffing and she didn't even flinch or growl. Today I was eating an apple and she came over and put her paws on my knee and meowed at me. I told her cats don't like apples and showed it to her. Blech!

Today's numbers: 67 & 67 :D

3. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Cami (and Beau) photos!

Cami on the sofa yesterday and today. Today was my lunch-time audience - hoping for something yummy to be had.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(today's numbers: 97 & 89)

4. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

She's looking so much better!!! Her face looks a lot more full and in the one with Beau at least there isn't a blur of a paw smacking him...lol There would be if it was Autumn and anyone else here if she is trying to mooch food..lol.

Mel, Maxwell, Autumn & The Fur Gang

5. Marcy & Klinger (GA)

Marcy & Klinger (GA) Well-Known Member

Awww. They both look wonderful. I love that Beau is so social. I wish Klinger and Radar would be that way but It's been over a year...
    Cami is really looking so much better - especially her eyes. It's from all of your tender care. :thumbup

6. hmjohnston

hmjohnston Well-Known Member

:D

Loving the pictures!

7. Grayson & Lu

Grayson & Lu Well-Known Member

WOW!!! AWESOME Spreadsheet!!!
    flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat
    party_cat party_cat party_cat party_cat

When's the party??? We're ready!!!

8. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

You missed it, Lu-Ann, it was Monday! (but there are still some chicken treats left).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.