Where's Ronnie?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Monique & Spooky, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

I thought I'd post here since you guys probably know best. Did I miss something is Ronnie & Luna on vacation or something, I haven't seen anything from them in weeks.

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Funny you mentioned it...I thought the same thing yesterday, but I was MIA for part of this week.

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

I'm not sure exactly, but I'm thinking that she may be taking a little break from LL. I'm sure she will be popping in soon.

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Facebook.
    I was also thinking of her yesterday too that this break has been long enough.
    I will go rattle her cage and tell he Max is on OTJ trial.

5. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

I see from her profile that she was here yesterday (lurking anyways) and she was posting last week. Haven't read anything on Facebook from her recently either though. Maybe I'm just oblivious to things lately. ohmygod_smile

6. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

We miss you Ronnie!! :mrgreen:

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

We sure do kiddo! Hope all is going ok there...How are Luna & Bast?
    Miss seeing your smiling posts....sending HUGS! :YMHUG:

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Yep, Miss you from one Roni To the other!!!

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

She's got family visiting and is busy juggling schedules and taking care of business in usual Ronni fashion. She'll be back visiting when things calm down.

10. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad she's okay and just busy! I noticed, too, and had it in the back of my mind (that I misplace) :YMSIGH: to PM her. See you soon Ronnie!

11. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi

I wish I was on vacation - in Paris or New York roaming the art museums would be ideal.

Hi guys, Im ok, and yea juggling stuff, stupid life always getting in the way - but this one I gotta wait it out and see how it goes.
    The plan is to come back to earth this coming week - Going to be an exciting week it seems in here.

Miss u all! and thank you for thinking of us. Luna is doing well, being a pickle pain in the butt as usual, he has now been given access to the balcony as we had it sealed off with a balcony screen to keep dirty pigeons away...he likes to roll around on the sparkling clean cement, pretty funny. Bast is well and still kicking his sorry butt around :lol:

Someone caught me lurking!! :eek: :lol: thats funny. yea I lurk sometimes too. :lol:
    Ok, gotta take off now - my moms birthday get together is this afternoon, so gonna get away from a little while.

Sending good thoughts to all kitties and beans. Happy Easter everyone (((hugs)))

12. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Whew, glad to hear all is well. I was thinking about her too, thinking it had been awhile (although I am not around as much lately)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.