? Which brand of U 100 .3 ml insulin syringes with half unit markings do most use?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Shoeskitty-GA, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

I am using the BD's and hate them. I know that there are a few more brands with half unit markings so I was wondering which brand most use, especially if you are microdoing? Going to change to a different brand I think and just wanted opinions.
    Thanks!

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

There's really no one syringe that's a whole lot better than the others....the markings are all pretty lousy since there's no regulation.

I use the WalMart Relion syringes because it's what we started with and I've just learned to deal with them. Unless you use calipers or learn how to count drops, you're best off finding one brand that you like (as well as any of them) and stick with it

Critter Mom and Shoeskitty-GA like this.
  3. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

I was afraid of that. I have been measuring according to the pictures on here and then counting drops as well. I bought calipers and can't use them well. The ruler helps some but it seems that my syringe magnifier and counting drops works best for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.