Who on the board gives prozac to their kitty?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Peggy and Mickey (GA), Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peggy and Mickey (GA)

Peggy and Mickey (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!!
    Was just going through some cat meds and found Mickey's Prozac. generic brand tho, fluoxetine 10 mg tablets.
    I know I have had discussions with members about it, but cannot remember who. Anyway, I have 18 tablets and a few that are cut.
    Wanted to know if anyone that uses it would like to have them.
    If so, send me a PM and I will mail them.

Hope everyone and your kitties are well!!
    Have a great weekend!!

2. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

i have used it for my Jr for peeing on my fiance but we weened him off of it here while back and so far he's doing good. **anti-jinx**

dian and wheezer is the only other one that comes to mind right away but i'm not sure if it is Twinkie that uses it or if it was Mr. Beasley.

3. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

You might try contacting Venita/DCIN and see if she has anyone that needs it.

I have a bunch too - just filled the script 20 days before Jeddie died.... sigh. I am hanging on to it for now, but I know I should pass it on as well.

4. hmjohnston

hmjohnston Well-Known Member

NO- Sneakers is kind of laid back enough already :lol: . I am looking into pain relief as I bet she has a lot of headaches in her condition.

Vet is supposed to call me today to discuss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.